About the company
Boeing is the world’s leading aerospace company and the largest manufacturer of commercial jetliners, defense, space and security systems, and service provider of aftermarket support, with capabilities in military aircraft, rotorcraft, electronic and defence systems, satellites, performance-based logistics and training and advanced communication systems.
About the role
Starting in June 2021, the successful applicants will undertake a 12 month placement based in Gosport as a Project Mangagement Support Intern to provide project support to aircraft maintenance, repair and modification projects within Boeing’s portfolio of Rotorcraft helicopter programmes which include Chinook and Apache.
Position Responsibilities: The successful candidate will perform a role within the Programme Management function during their time on the internship interacting with all areas of the business such as:
- Supply Chain
- Supplier Management and Procurement
Basic Qualifications (Required Skills/Experience):
- Knowledge of project and programme management
Preferred Qualifications (Desired Skills/Experience):
- Skilled team member/contributor
- Business (financial) acumen
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Driving for business results
- Customer satisfaction focus
- IT proficient (particularly Excel, PowerPoint)
- Strong analytical skills with a focus for detail
- Drive and Enthusiasm
- Integrity and strong ethical values
Typical Education & Experience:
Studing or graduating with a business related degree
How to apply
Click here to apply (Ref ID: 3ZKOM).