About the company
Clinical Commissioning Groups (CCGs) are NHS-led organisations that are primarily responsible for commissioning (planning and buying) healthcare services that meet their local population’s needs. CCGs provide a unique placement opportunity for anyone interested not only in healthcare but also business in the wider context. The candidate will perform tasks that complement the current workload within Cheshire CCG, resulting in a unique and irreplaceable experience driven by the political, economic and social factors influencing the NHS.
About the role
- Act as a project manager to facilitate training and opportunities for continuous development for Practice Nurses
- To assist in maintaining of the Performance Dashboard to create a visual display of the key performance indicators used to monitor CCG commissioned service.
- Write, Edit and Publish a newsletter for GP practices in Cheshire.
- Work with the Safeguarding lead to meet the statutory requirements in Safeguarding for the CCG and support the management of the website
- Support projects with primary care and the care homes in Cheshire
- Work with different teams within the CCG to fulfil the current needs of the population, including: Recruitment, Report writing, attending meetings, writing and collating surveys
- Support the Quality Team writing committee reports, booking meetings and note taking as required
- Support the Patient Safety Team and Patient Experience Team with Business Support
- Support the Quality Team with CQUIN and Contract planning and discussions with NHS Providers, including acute Trusts and Independent Providers e.g. Hospices
- Work with the climate change staff activists to create environmentally sustainable change across the CCG.
The ideal candidate will be proficient in Microsoft office, including; Word, Excel, Publisher and PowerPoint. The candidate must also be an excellent communicator and will have strong interpersonal skills. An individual who is comfortable working with a number of colleagues is essential. The candidate needs to be able to use their own initiative and have the ability to effectively manage and prioritise their own workload.
How to apply
Click here to apply (Ref ID: 746Y3).