About the company
AlphaSights provides global investment and business professionals with on-demand access to business expertise across all industries and geographies. Through AlphaSights, decision makers from investment management, private equity, management consulting, and corporates connect with a dynamic network of industry experts that provide qualitative and quantitative market insights, industry expertise, and execution support. Leveraging cutting-edge technology and our global team of 700+ professionals in nine offices on three continents, we support our clients 24/7 around the globe. AlphaSights regularly ranks as one of the fastest-growing companies in the world. Learn more at alphasights.com
About the role
- Strategic initiatives
- Talent story: partner with leadership team, hiring managers and other stakeholders to continuously refine our employee value proposition and position in the talent marketplace.
- Talent attraction: remain up-to-date on hiring trends, implement creative strategies and run new initiatives to build a high-volume pipeline of top quality recruits.
- Data management & ad hoc projects: maintain our ATS, generate reports, use data to inform strategic decisions across the recruitment life-cycle and participate in ad hoc projects and initiatives.
- Immediately manage a team of 4-5 Recruiters and Coordinators with expectations to grow this team over time.
- Partner with a global recruitment team and participate in broad recruiting and firm initiatives.
- Manage performance review and professional development for your reports, including setting goals, delivering feedback, navigating compensation & bonus eligibility and identifying growth opportunities.
- Proven academic excellence (evidenced by Bachelor’s or higher degree)
- 5+ years in corporate or campus recruitment. Professional services experience preferred. Agency or executive search considered
- Previous experience managing or delegating to junior recruiters, sourcers or coordinators preferred
- Ability to multitask and prioritize in a fast-paced environment
- Strong oral and written communication skills and an interest in developing stakeholder relationships
- Fluency in a European language such as Swedish, Danish, German, French, Spanish or Italian preferred
- Strong analytical skills with ability to draw strategic insights from recruitment data
- Excellent attention to detail and dependability
How to apply
Click here to apply for this role