About the company
We’re a family-owned business made up of over 100,000 Associates worldwide with more than a century of history of making diverse products and offering services for people and the pets people love.
About the role
- Own Marketing initiatives, from development of strategies & plans through to implementation
- Create sales folders and trade engagement packages tailored to channels and customers based on a clear category opportunity selling story and retail value proposition.
- Apply a triple lens to all activity to ensure it is mutually beneficial for Royal Canin, Retailer and Pet Owner
- Responsible for the physical creation and delivery of all campaign activity, including POS materials, Sampling, Events, Vouchers, Education, Promotions & Trade Engagement materials.
- Work closely with the digital team to ensure optimum digital plan Is developed, Implemented and tracked aligned with the overall strategy.
- Manage A&P budgets to ensure accurate forecasting and phasing.
- Present campaign activation plans to internal associates, leadership team and attend customer meetings to sell in the opportunities.
- Support and attend Trade events which may involve weekend working
- Define objectives and KPI’s for all activity and produce regular performance dashboard showing campaign performance and if necessary, propose action required.
- Manage 3rd party agencies to help support and deliver the overall marketing campaigns.
- Bachelors degree in marketing (preferred)
- Retail or FMCG marketing experience
- Fluent in English
- Experience of project management
- Experience in managing 3rd party agencies.
- High level of pro-activeness and willingness to take responsibility
- Advanced skills in MS Office (specifically Excel & PowerPoint)
- Analytical mindset
How to apply
Click here to apply.