About the company
Boeing is the world’s leading aerospace company and the largest manufacturer of commercial jetliners, defense, space and security systems, and service provider of aftermarket support, with capabilities in military aircraft, rotorcraft, electronic and defence systems, satellites, performance-based logistics and training and advanced communication systems.
About the role
This post is for a Sales & Marketing Business AnalystIntern to work within the engineering function in Boeing Defence UK (BDUK) in Bristol. BDUK is a subsidiary of the Boeing Company and currently employs over 1,200 people in the UK. BDUK is responsible for delivering several exciting contracts to our UK defence customers including E-7 AEW&C, P-8A Maritime Patrol Aircraft, C4ISR Services, and Through Life Support for the Chinook & Apache Fleets, Logistic Information Services and Training Services
Basic Qualifications (Required Skills/Experience):
- IT literate – proficient in the use of Excel, PowerPoint, Word, SharePoint, search engines, web analytics and business research tools
- Basic data quality and management standards and processes
- Strong analytical skills and critical thinking
- Be able to work well as part of a team or as an individual contributor
- Good communication skills – the ability to train senior Sales & Marketing team members on data management and the use of the Customer Relation Management tool
- Confident, proactive, determined, team focused
Preferred Qualifications (Desired Skills/Experience):
- Knowledge of the customer relationship management tools and techniques
- Knowledge of management reporting standards and processes
- The ability to develop presentations of complex data to highlight important features which impact on the business
- Basic knowledge of how companies capture business
- Understanding of how markets work, with knowledge of the Defence & Security sectors.
Typical Education & Experience:
Pursuing a Business-related Degree
How to apply
Click here to apply (Ref ID: QL463).