About the company
Project Everyone is a not-for-profit creative communications agency which was co-founded by Richard Curtis (the filmmaker and founder of Comic Relief). Their mission is to make the Global Goals (also known as the SDGs) universally known and to establish them as the framework by which governments, businesses, and citizens take action and make progress towards a fairer world by 2030.
They are a team of communications and campaign specialists, mainly based in London, who sit at the heart of a global network of civil society organisations, public sector partners, brands, government departments, UN agencies, public figures and social influencers. They use their creative and strategic resources to curate events, convene partners and create content across digital platforms, advertising sites, media outlets, social channels, physical activations and to garner press attention
About the role
- Day to day maintenance of their social media channels
- Design mixed media assets using software such as Indesign, Canva, Photoshop etc
- Upload content to the website (WordPress)
- Research potential collaborators, partners and influencers for future projects
- Support learning content creation by helping format and proof-read
- Maintain databases and create templates for documents
- Support your team to ensure you’re all working effectively
- Collaborate with teams across PE; nurturing trust, freedom, diversity and passion
Project Everyone is looking for a World’s Largest Lesson Social Media and Digital Intern to join their team for 6 months! They are looking for someone who can help create inspiring and engaging content to support their digital communications.
How to apply
Click here to apply (Ref ID: YLBE8).