About the company
Cult Beauty was born when two skincare obsessives grew frustrated by the all-too-often condescending messaging (and underwhelming offerings) they came across throughout the beauty industry. They are a dedicated team from the latest scientific discoveries to hundred-year-old remedies that have never been bettered – Cult Beauty is the destination for those looking for the next big thing. Whether it’s a problem-solving treatment or a yet unheard-of oil, they pride themselves on their transparency (they list full ingredients and publish all reviews) and only sell the products that blow them away.
About the role
- Responsible for scheduling all social content, utilising industry-best content management tools
- Daily engagement with audiences across all social channels, to encourage conversation around the Cult Beauty brand and growth and engagement of our community
- Supporting the organic social team with elevation of user-generated content, sourcing imagery that matches the Cult Beauty brand visual identity and liaising with image owners to ensure all UGC published on the Cult Beauty channels has received usage permissions and is correctly crediting all contributors
- Coordinating all samples required for content creation – from our in-house creative team’s lifestyle photography to the social team’s Instagram story content and staff product trials
- Supporting the organic social team with video content creation
- Supporting the paid social team with ad campaign creation, working with the creative and copy teams to coordinate assets
Cult Beauty is looking for an extremely organised, collaborative and beauty-obsessed individual to join their social media team. In a role that will provide support across a broad range of activity for both paid and organic social media, this is an exciting opportunity to work alongside a close-knit team of talented content creators. Based on a 6-month fixed term contract, this is a pivotal departmental role in a fast-paced team, with the opportunity to learn from the best in the business.
How to apply
Click here to apply (Ref ID: ANQ76).