About the company
Life Studies (SOLS) 24/7 is an award-winning humanitarian organization, committed to serve, educate and empower poor and underserved communities.
Through various education and social empowerment programs, we work unconditionally towards transforming underserved communities to develop their true potential and break the cycle of poverty.
About the role
Manage social media channels, campaigns, and team members to sustain an engaging audience experience and to increase audience satisfaction. Research and analyse social media trends, including social media ad revenue and web visitor data, to improve social media presence and campaign efficacy. Work with various company departments to promote overall brand through social media channels.
- Oversees all company social media accounts management;
- Develops engaging, creative, innovative content for regularly scheduled posts, which enlighten audiences and promote brand-focused messages;
- Coordinates social media messaging with advertising departments, brand managers, and quarterly or seasonal company goals;
- Works with social media team members, including copywriters and other content creators and gatekeepers;
- Audits and analyses social media presences, including digital advertising costs and returns;
- Analyses social media campaigns with tracking systems to gather visitor data and determine efficacy and areas for social media campaign improvement;
- Works with other departments to develop social media timelines coinciding with new product releases, ad campaigns, or other brand messages;
- Monitors and develops reports on competitor activity within social media spaces;
- Able to commit to a minimum of 1 year to gain full exposure;
- Degree in Marketing or Social Media;
- Extensive Knowledge of Social Media Platforms
- Web Proficiency, Microsoft Office Proficiency
- Team Experience, Advertising, Copywriting, Content Creation, Public Relations and Brand Marketing Experience, Proofreading and Editing Skills,
- Interpersonal Skills, Strong Verbal and Written Communication Skills, Customer Service Skills.
How to apply
Click here to apply for this role (Reference ID: YKWW4)