About the company
Teneo is the world’s leading advisory firm providing strategic counsel to CEOs and leadership teams on their biggest reputational and business issues and opportunities. Our clients include many of the FTSE 100 and Fortune 500, as well as other global corporations.
About the role
- The 24-month Development Programme will begin in March 2021, with two intensive weeks of onboarding training. You’ll meet a variety of experts within the business and learn skills that will be needed for your new role as a Trainee Executive. You will develop skills to enable you to work across the business, gain experience in our full range of services and develop capabilities to deliver across our integrated offering.
- You’ll also have access to the wider Learning offering throughout your career, led by our in-house dedicated team of learning specialists, to ensure that you are able to develop the key professional skills to succeed and flourish in your role.
Throughout the Programme, you will be fully supported by the Learning Team, your personal Talent Manager and a Buddy (typically a colleague from a previous intake).
- An interest in strategic communications.
- An eagerness for variety and a flexible approach to leveraging your skillset.
- A proven ability to be proactive and self-starting.
- A willingness to learn.
- An ability to pinpoint insights that lead to intelligent and creative problem-solving.
Teneo is committed to recruiting candidates from a range of backgrounds and experience and is an equal opportunities employer.
How to apply
Click here to apply (Ref ID: ND383).