About the company
Dixon Wilson is one of the leading accountancy firms in the UK, with offices in London and Paris. We specialise in providing accountancy, audit and tax advice and strategic planning to private clients, companies, entrepreneurs and their businesses.
About the role
Dixon Wilson offer the following:
- A 3 year training contract, with an interesting mix of accountancy, taxation and audit assignments
- Support from external tutors, who provide training designed to enable our students to pass the ACA examinations first time
- In-house training designed to help students on a wider range of soft skills and management topics
- A mix of private client and corporate work
- Involvement in assignments from start to finish
- The maximum degree of responsibility at an early stage
- The opportunity to work directly with Managers and Partners
- Good career prospects – most of our qualified staff trained with the firm and over 90% of the present Partners trained with Dixon Wilson
- Work life balance
- Candidates with an achieved 2.1 or higher and 120 UCAS points (300 points under the old UCAS system)
- Those with an interest in Accountancy profession
- The ability to balance the demands of work and study
- Strong French language skills (oral and written) and must be able to demonstrate a strong desire to live and work in Paris.
- Team player attitude
How to apply
Click here to apply (Ref ID: AN68G).