About the company
Cummins are global leaders in the diesel engine, alternative fuel, power generation, turbocharging and emissions solutions markets.
With manufacturing plants in 14 countries, 55,000 employees, turnover of $18 billion in 2016, you would be joining an organisation that offers flexible career paths and opportunities on a global basis.
About the role
In this role, you will make an impact in the following ways:
- Support Supply Chain Strategy team in SC Network Design
- Co-Ordinator of Governance, Policies & Procedures related to Supply Chain Strategy
- Intelligence gathering and maintenance of up-to-date information
- Working within a Business Unit, but also across Cummins and at a Global scale in both
- Learning from the Strategy team to take on some projects themselves over-time
- Supporting New Product Development with Supply Chain Strategy and challenging assumptions
- Degree (minimum 2.1 or equivalent) in Supply Chain Management or similar
- Experience with Financial Analysis and/or Operational Research
- Organized and structured approach to work, and can be self-motivated
- Strong communication, influencing and analytical skills
How to apply
Click here to apply (Ref ID: EWEWL).