About the company
We’re a family-owned business made up of over 100,000 Associates worldwide with more than a century of history of making diverse products and offering services for people and the pets people love.
About the role
Provide operational support to the sourcing and requisitioning process:
- Negotiating Technology Software, Hardware and Services low value / low risk type contracts on behalf of Mars Digital Technologies organization
- Contracting to be aligned to category strategies managed by the Digital Technologies Commercial team
- Provide the first line of escalation on issues between suppliers and the business
- Conduct negotiations and supplier relationship management for in scope DT categories and spend thresholds for requisitions
- Secures price, capacity & service levels in line with commitments to the business.
- Ensures effective risk management of the supply base, through robust contracts and monitoring of financial and other KPIs. Implements corrective actions as appropriate.
- Establishes & maintains relationships with key stakeholders and their teams to ensure understanding of their needs and to facilitate the appropriate level of challenge.
- Complies with policies, systems & controls.
- Communicates business risk & opportunity.
Bachelor degree in business, supply, procurement or related field
Fluent in English
Ideally tech savvy, with a strong desire to learn.
Must be a team player who executes with a sense of urgency.
> 1 years of procurement experience, with good stakeholder interaction skills. Would be a great stepping stone for a high quality Procurement Operations Associate
Previous contracting experience preferable but not required for the right candidate
How to apply
Click here to apply.