About the company
Amaris is an international Technologies and Management Consulting Group with more than 55 locations around the world. Our business consists in supporting our clients in carrying out their projects. We act within their organization to help them improve effectiveness and enhance performance. Our knowledge of their business sectors, coupled with our functional and technical expertise enable us to offer them the best guidance to achieve their goals.
About the role
- Understand consultant recruitment requirements from business team and cope with Manager for need handling;
- Source suitable profiles from different channels and keep develop new ways to find right candidates;
- Pre-select candidates and follow-up the whole recruitment process with Manager;
- Participate in different recruitment activities, including internal referral, career fair, campus activities etc.;
- Other projects might be assigned depends on personal and team requirements.
- Major in human resources, management or related
- At least 0.5 years relevant working experience, education training industry experience is preferred;
- Have a systematic understanding and rich practical experience of modern enterprise human resource management mode;
- Have a deep understanding of each functional module of human resource management
- With strategic and strategic thinking, capable of building and integrating different work teams;
- Ability to solve complex problems; Strong planning and execution ability;
- Strong motivation, communication, coordination, team leadership, strong sense of responsibility and dedication.
How to apply
Click here to apply.