About the company
PepsiCo products are enjoyed by consumers more than one billion times a day in more than 200 countries and territories around the world. PepsiCo generated more than $64 billion in net revenue in 2018, driven by a complementary food and beverage portfolio that includes Frito-Lay, Gatorade, Pepsi-Cola, Quaker and Tropicana. PepsiCo’s product portfolio includes a wide range of enjoyable foods and beverages, including 22 brands that generate more than $1 billion each in estimated annual retail sales.
About the role
We’re looking for a confident and proactive analyst to join our Commercial Finance team. You will be the key contact point for the management of Trading Terms payments and the administration of Trading Agreements. You will work closely with our Sales teams to ensure accurate and efficient calculation of customer earnings. Other stakeholders include the Accounts Receivable/Payable teams as well as the Finance Business Partners.
- Proactive and confident self-starter and individuals who thrive on challenges
- Ability to analyse data and make decisions
- Accuracy and efficiency of work
- Time management, organisational and prioritisation capability
- A collaborative team player with the ability to positively influence the agenda
- Constantly looking for improvements and a better way forward
- A degree in a relevant discipline at 2:1 or above
How to apply
Click here to apply.