About the company
PepsiCo products are enjoyed by consumers more than one billion times a day in more than 200 countries and territories around the world. PepsiCo generated more than $67 billion in net revenue in 2019, driven by a complementary food and beverage portfolio that includes Frito-Lay, Gatorade, Pepsi-Cola, Quaker and Tropicana. PepsiCo’s product portfolio includes a wide range of enjoyable foods and beverages, including 23 brands that generate more than $1 billion each in estimated annual retail sales.
About the role
We’re looking for a Third Party Manufacturing Coordinator to join our European Supply Chain team here at PepsiCo on a fixed-term basis (Maternity Cover, 9 – 12 months). In the 3rd Party Manufacturing team, we select the best external manufacturing partners to bring innovative product ideas to life. It’s exciting work as we’re supporting PepsiCo’s growth by enabling innovation and unlocking manufacturing capacity where needed.
Proven results and critical experiences required in a significant number of the following areas :
- Very strong, proven organisational skills
- Strong Microsoft Office skill set to support document management and control
- A self-learning ethic to learn new systems and ways of working to continually add value to the team and organisation
- Process driven with the ability to influence others outside of their direct control
- Ability to prioritise competing demands
- Good interpersonal skills (& English) to build relationships with a variety of Sector and Business Unit colleagues (often more senior)
- The role accountabilities are typically within the limits of our current policy and procedures but with room to help improve them over time
How to apply
Click here to apply.