About the company
PepsiCo products are enjoyed by consumers more than one billion times a day in more than 200 countries and territories around the world. PepsiCo generated more than $64 billion in net revenue in 2018, driven by a complementary food and beverage portfolio that includes Frito-Lay, Gatorade, Pepsi-Cola, Quaker and Tropicana. PepsiCo’s product portfolio includes a wide range of enjoyable foods and beverages, including 22 brands that generate more than $1 billion each in estimated annual retail sales.
About the role
This role will be working within a team which is responsible of ensuring that as a business we are complying with the new requirements as a result of Brexit, post the transition period.
- Strong collaboration, communication skills inspiring trust through various partners to achieve objective of role
- A process mindset with good organisation skills on short-term to long-term activities
- Good excel skills and able to adapt to a very good working knowledge of the various PepsiCo systems
- Strong Attention to detail
- Ability to cut through issues, identify route cause, generate solutions to eliminate future occurrences
- Strong, confident self-starter, capable of working on various priorities at the same time and organising own actions and workload without the structure of day-to-day routine tasks
- Capable of flexing through busy periods to support on other tasks when required
- Able to work with some direction from Manager, but happy to drive day-to-day without supervision
How to apply
Click here to apply.