About the company
Lilly is a global healthcare leader that unites caring with discovery to create medicines that make life better for people around the world. We were founded more than a century ago by a man committed to creating high-quality medicines that meet real needs, and today we remain true to that mission in all our work. Across the globe, Lilly employees work to discover and bring life-changing medicines to those who need them, improve the understanding and management of disease, and give back to communities through philanthropy and volunteerism. To learn more about Lilly, please visit us at www.lilly.com and http://newsroom.lilly.com/social-channels .
About the role
- Develop an in-depth understanding of the local oral diabetes market including current and future competitor offerings, strategy and potential impacts.
- Gain patient and HCP insights into oral diabetes treatment options and commercial insight into relevant competitors and market dynamics.
- Utilise these patient, customer and commercial insights to contribute to the development and implementation of the marketing strategy for diabetes portfolio indications
- Build and sustain relationships with key thought leaders and advocacy groups in Australia
- Partner with and support the Senior Brand Manager to lead the core brand team, working effectively with the cross-functional team members including medical, sales, regulatory, health economics, corporate affairs, finance and market research
- Partner with and support the Senior Brand Manager and Alliance partner equivalents.
- Engage and motivate the relevant sales teams and equip them with the necessary strategies and tools to deliver tailored value propositions to Achieve operational objectives including customer satisfaction, sales, OPEX & inventory management
- Ensure all materials and promotional campaigns are aligned to Good Promotional Practices including adherence to Lilly internal policies and procedures and the Medicines Australia Code of Conduct (latest edition)
- Work with external agencies to develop creative marketing campaigns, materials and education programs that align with the relevant brand guidelines and clearly and consistently express the brand essence and intent
A tertiary qualification in business, marketing, science or nursing
- Strategic thinking and commercial acumen
- Leadership skills (particularly in cross functional collaboration, decision making and leading without authority)
- Ability to thrive in a high pressure and ambiguous environment
- Superior analytical, planning and organising skills
- Must be able to inspire, engage and lead a diverse group of people across multiple stakeholder (internal and external) and customer groups
- Must have demonstrate the ability to develop long term strategic plans from vision to implementation with success
- Brand marketing experience in an affiliate; 3-5 years of broad experience in marketing roles
- Understanding and experience of strategic planning (customer insights, patient journey, segmentation, positioning, branding, messaging, results monitoring)
- Proven cross-functional partnering capabilities, particularly with Medical and PRA
- Strong business acumen
- Clear understanding of the promotional rules of engagement and how we communicate with our customers
How to apply
Click here to apply for this role