We have designed our undergraduate and postgraduate courses to maximise the number of exemptions available from professional body qualifications. Exemptions will give you a head start to your professional career, especially in the accounting industry.
The Management School currently holds accreditation partnerships with the following professional bodies:
- Institute of Chartered Accountants England and Wales (ICAEW)
- Chartered Practicing Accountants Australia (CPA Australia)
- Chartered Institute of Public Finance and Accountancy(CIPFA)
- Chartered Management Institute (CMI)
- Chartered Institute of Management Accountants
- Chartered Institute of Personnel and Development (CIPD)
- British Psychological Society (BPS)
- Chartered Institute of Marketing (CIM)
- Chartered Institute of Procurement and Supply (CIPS)
- Chartered Institute of Logistics and Transport (CILT)
Professional Recognition Booklet
Read our Professional Recognition Booklet for a comprehensive overview.
SUMS Programme Accreditation Guide
Read our SUMS Programme Accreditation Guide for a comprehensive overview, including exemptions.