About the company
Amaris is an international Technologies and Management Consulting Group with more than 55 locations around the world. Our business consists in supporting our clients in carrying out their projects. We act within their organization to help them improve effectiveness and enhance performance. Our knowledge of their business sectors, coupled with our functional and technical expertise enable us to offer them the best guidance to achieve their goals.
About the role
You will join our business development team and work in direct collaboration with the internal and external stakeholders of our worldwide subsidiaries. Your working environment would be very international and have the chance to approach different industries. As a true “entrepreneur”, you assume all the responsibilities of this position:
- Definition of your Business Unit development strategy and services to offer
- Development of relationships with partners (major multinational accounts)
- Recruitment and management of your consultant team
- Monitoring of project progress and team development
- Financial management of your profit center
- You have graduated with a Master’s degree from either a Business School or an Engineering School with motivation to evolve into a business role
- You have a first experience in technology consulting with business development responsibilities (previous experience related to recruitment is highly appreciated)
- You have strong entrepreneurial spirit, conviction and leadership, with excellent communication skills
- You have good sense and ability to identify talents, and capacities to adapt to local economy
- You speak fluent English and Chinese
How to apply
Click here to apply.