About the company
The Commercial team work across our whole product range and help to maintain and enhance the Commercial aspects of MBDA. The mission of the Commercial function is to meet customer expectations whilst being innovative in the Commercial approach to win and deliver profitable business. The team support the company to maximise sales and (where possible) minimise risk, thus maximising profit by protecting the company’s Commercial interests.
About the role
During your placement, you will experience some of the following:
- Business Strategy – Being part of maximising the identified business opportunities.
- Business Winning – Being a key player in the winning of new work and maintaining the viability of MBDA.
- Contract Delivery – Being a vital part of the delivery chain that ensures MBDA meets all its promises to customers.
You will be the point of contact for your project(s) for any contractual information and agreements including obtaining and providing legal advice. You will be building and maintaining relationships with new and existing customers and representing the Commercial team in customer meetings.
You will be involved in analysing and solving complex issues every day, with the support and guidance of your team. You will also have the opportunity to work with senior management and other areas of the business.
Some day to day admin and maintenance of the company systems are essential to the role.
Through your work you will understand what it is like to work in a function that is business critical and contributes to our overall business plan. You’ll develop skills on how to influence business decisions and develop relationships with external customers and internal stakeholders.
You will also learn about our products giving you a depth and breadth of experience and knowledge. Our team works together to ensure that we work in the most effective way – there is also a huge depth and breadth of legal and commercial knowledge available to support you within your role.
- Currently studying towards a degree in any Business related subject.
- A confident communicator, both written and verbal.
- Comfortable building working relationships.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Analytical in approach.
How to apply
Click here to apply (Ref ID: 3Z26M).