About the company
Clinical Commissioning Groups (CCGs) are NHS-led organisations that are primarily responsible for commissioning (planning and buying) healthcare services that meet their local population’s needs. CCGs provide a unique placement opportunity for anyone interested not only in healthcare but also business in the wider context. The candidate will perform tasks that complement the current workload within Cheshire CCG, resulting in a unique and irreplaceable experience driven by the political, economic and social factors influencing the NHS.
About the role
- Assist in the production and delivery of the CCGs’ Internal and External Communications & Engagement Strategy and plans.
- Support the delivery of high quality communications materials to the public, partner organisations, local media and CCG staff, including writing articles for a range of platforms including web, social media feeds, media, internal publications, leaflets and reports.
- Support the planning and delivery of key communication activities, including development and delivery of multi-media campaigns to promote healthy lifestyles, informed use of services and reduced inappropriate use of the NHS.
- Assist in the planning and delivery of engagement events.
- Support the continuous improvement of the CCG websites, social media and other digital media tools. This includes writing and proofreading content, as well as the development of websites and content.
- Monitor social networking sites, and expand the existing CCG communication footprint with stakeholders through the use of social media, as appropriate.
- Assist with the design and development of promotional corporate materials for market research, engagement and communication activities.
- Support the monitoring of media coverage, including compiling and distributing reports.
- Working with the climate change staff activists to create environmentally sustainable change across the CCG.
The ideal candidate will be proficient in Microsoft Office, including Word, Excel and PowerPoint and have an aptitude for the use of social media and web-based programmes for engagement and communication.
The candidate must also be an excellent communicator and will have strong interpersonal skills. The individual will be a team player who is comfortable working with numerous colleagues. We are looking for an individual who is able to use their own initiative and has the ability to effectively manage and prioritise their own workload.
How to apply
Click here to apply (Ref ID: 746X3).