About the company
At PepsiCo we celebrate curiosity, embrace innovation and can’t get enough of creative thinkers. So, we’re looking for brilliant graduates who could help shape the future of our global business and our iconic brands.
We want to find passionate people who dare to do more, dream more, explore more, create more, learn more, be more. You get the idea.
About the role
And if you think that sounds like you, then this is your chance to prove it. In PepsiCo’s Dare To Do More challenge, we’ll be inviting you to pitch your way to a potential role in our ground-breaking company.
All finalists will get an interview for a place on our sought-after graduate recruitment program. This year we are offering graduate positions all over Europe for Digital, Insights, Supply Chain, Procurement, Finance, Commercial/Sales, IT and HR. The locations are: France, Poland, Romania, Serbia, Turkey, UK, Greece, Spain and Lithuania.
You’ll also get to meet our senior directors, team managers and business partners – a networking opportunity that you won’t find anywhere else.
It’s no exaggeration to say that the Dare to Do More Challenge could be your gateway to a career-defining role
· You are a final year student or recent graduate with up to three years of work experience.
· You have full-time availability to join our graduate program in January 2021 (excluding UK-based positions) or September 2021 (UK-based positions only).
· You are innovative, passionate and creative.
· You love to seek out new opportunities and challenges.
· You have the eligibility to work in the country that you are applying for.
· You are a fluent English speaker (local language is beneficial).
How to apply
Click here to apply.