About the company
We are the consulting, technology and innovation firm that uses constant curiosity and ever-evolving expertise to make a lasting impact on the world. We are PA Consulting Group. Specialising in technology and innovation, management and IT consulting, our 2,500 employees operate globally across a wide range of sectors, delivering practical solutions that make the difference for our clients.
About the role
As a Delivery Analyst, you’ll be part of our Delivery Team – the go-to centre of excellence for all things project, programme, and portfolio management. Because we have the technical expertise and a diverse range of experience, our clients come to us for help and advice on some of their most challenging initiatives; whether it is a full scale business transformation, the delivery of massive infrastructure projects, or the type of complex planning needed to deliver multi million pound projects successfully, PA has the ability to help and make a real difference across multiple sectors including: Defence & Security, Health, Transport, Financial Services, Consumer, Energy & Utilities and Public Services.
We are looking for candidates with the potential to become future project and programme leaders, with skills and experience in one or more of the following areas:
- Proven ability to excel, both individually and within a team environment
- Creative problem-solving skills and the confidence to challenge others
- Drive and motivation to do the right thing and to succeed, even when it looks tough
- Effective verbal and written communication skills
- A keen interest in working in the delivery of exciting projects, programmes and change
- Ability to work across multiple levels of an organisation
- An aptitude for delivering creative and ingenious solutions
How to apply
Click here to apply (Ref ID: 74JZ7).