About the company
At Dyson, we never stop transforming – our technologies and ourselves. Pioneering technology takes more than just inventive engineers. The Dyson finance team is at the heart of engineering our financial success. From commercial forecasting and planning to supporting investment in Research, Design and Development, they help our family-owned business to be agile, adapt to constant change and focus on growth.
About the role
We are looking for emerging leaders in our finance team that are eager to learn by doing, not by watching – we’ll expect you to get hands-on and solve problems from the off, contributing as well as learning. Join us on a 12-month placement and from day one you’ll be thrown into the real world with real responsibility. You could experience areas such as financial control, reporting, management accounting and internal audit.
· You’ll be an undergraduate seeking a 12-month finance placement, graduating in 2023.
· Your degree discipline can be in any relevant subject area, but motivation and attitude are also important to us. You will need to be able to demonstrate your financial, analytical and numerical skills.
· You’ll need to have a commitment to learn about finance, how our business operates and the financial considerations that decisions are based upon behind the scenes is important.
· There will be an expectation to present ideas and actively take part in discussions regularly with colleagues, so you’ll need to work well in a team as well as on your own initiative. Be articulate, quick to build credibility and have a professional approach.
- Skilled at building relationships, you will be collaborating regularly and building your network so that you set yourself up for success when returning on our graduate programme
How to apply
Click here to apply (Ref ID: JL9V3).