About the company
Anthemis cultivates change in financial services by investing in, growing, and sustaining businesses committed to improving the world. Founded on three guiding principles: authentic collaboration, virtuous cycle outcomes and diversity and inclusivity, our deep understanding of markets and models, passion for emerging technology and values inspire everything we do. By creating fertile ground for a diverse group of startups, investors, entrepreneurs, institutions, academics, and visionaries to converge, we believe we can solve the financial services world’s most pressing challenges faster, better and for the benefit of all.
About the role
We are looking for an Intern to join us full-time for 3 months, working closely with one of our investment vehicles supporting their fundraising efforts and investment activities. This is an exceptionally busy time for the team, so you will provide a much appreciated extra pair of hands. Anthemis is always searching for the best talent and we operate a ‘remote first’ strategy so can be flexible on location within the UK and Europe for this role.
Within 3 months you’ll:
- Learn about venture capital (VC)
- Develop understanding of the venture fundraising process
- Gain an insight into our ecosystem of portfolio companies, founders, investors and corporate partners
- Add experience to your CV that will be relevant if you’re thinking of a career working in venture capital
- Curiosity about VC
- Knowledge of the venture capital industry
- Strong communication skills and attention to detail
- Ambitions to develop experience around the fundraising and investing process in the fintech and healthtech industries
- Appropriate working permit for UK/EU
- 1 year relevant experience or a completed internship at a financial institution is a plus
How to apply
Click here to apply.