About the company
As a European dairy co-operative, Arla Foods is owned and governed by over 11,000 dairy farmers. In the UK alone, we have over 2,000 dedicated farmers; these are our ‘Members’ and our most vital stakeholders! As a dynamic FMCG company, Arla Food’s purpose is to create the highest value for our Members’ milk, through making some of the world’s favourite dairy products including Arla Cravendale®, Arla Skyr®, Anchor®, Lurpak® and Castello®.
About the role
The F15® Graduate Programme is a fast track leadership programme that includes 3 different 8-month rotations. Each rotation will be in a new business area and location where you will get to work on high profile projects while growing your strategic and functional skillsets.
Being part of our graduate programme means that you will join assigned leadership training camps in different markets, focusing on leading yourself, leading change, leading others and driving business. In addition, on-the-job as well as functional training will be closely linked to your role in the organisation. Lastly, you will receive coaching and mentoring to ensure your professional growth and support throughout your journey with Arla Foods.
You will graduate with either a Bachelor’s or a Master’s degree from university by September 2021 or you graduated a few years ago and have thus gained 1-2 years of working experience after your graduation? Then see the F15 programme as a unique chance to get a strong and relevant foundation on which you can grow your career in global FMCG.
We are open for various educational backgrounds so there is no predefined preferred line of study or functional passion. Most importantly, you have an open and curious mindset enabling you to gain an insight into and understanding of Arla Foods as a whole. In addition, it is essential that you:
- Have the drive to deliver results and early on in your rotation be able to demonstrate Arla leadership behaviours
- Have an ambition to grow and to make a difference within your given environment
- Have a collaborative mindset with strong influencing skills
- Have an inbuild resilience and self-awareness
- Have an understanding of current business and market trends
- Have a desire to take part in driving change as part of our ambitious transformation journey
- Would like to go on one or two rotations abroad during the 2-year programme and committed to making a difference in a diverse environment
How to apply
Click here to apply (Ref ID: QL4X8).