About the company
We are MUFG. With over 360 years of heritage and more than 180,000 employees in 50 countries, we’ve grown to become one of the top five banks in the world.
Combining our global network and financial strength with a dedication to becoming the world’s most trusted financial group, we pride ourselves on exceeding client expectations and building long-term relationships. We support our clients and protect their interests with the highest levels of professionalism and expertise, while also serving society and fostering a sustainable vision for growth.
About the role
During the six month internship you will be placed within our Institutional Investor Sales Team. The Institutional Investor Sales Unit provides sales and marketing services for credit, rates and securitized products as well as structured solutions to institutional clients in the EMEA region.
Examples of the work we do are:
- Developing and maintaining strong relationships with institutional clients, including asset managers, hedge funds, sovereigns and corporate clients
- Analysing and developing solutions to meet clients’ needs
- Understanding and analysing the markets and industries our clients operate in to formulate trade ideas
- Pricing trades for traders
- Preparing marketing materials for clients
A successful intern will learn technical and marketing skills through the length of the programme and will be exposed to a diverse range of institutional clients.
We look for talented, motivated and ambitious people who will be able to help drive our business forward. Successful candidates will:
- have excellent communication skills
- have high levels of motivation and integrity
- be innovative and have the ability to generate new and creative ideas
- have good problem-solving and analytical-thinking skills
- have a true interest in Financial Services
- be in their penultimate year of study
- have obtained a minimum 2:1, or be in line for a minimum 2:1 (or equivalent) at undergraduate level
How to apply
Click here to apply (Ref ID: D28YJ).