About the Company:
Main business: : Languages
For over 20 years, TransPerfect has provided comprehensive language and technology solutions to help our clients communicate and conduct business more effectively in a global marketplace. Equipped with a quality management system certified to both the ISO 9001:2008 and EN 15038:2006 standards, TransPerfect provides a full array of language and business support services, including translation, interpretation, website globalization, subtitling, voiceovers, staffing services, multicultural marketing, training and learning, and legal support services. TransPerfect also offers a suite of cutting edge technologies that significantly reduce costs and improve consistency throughout the translation process, making TransPerfect the vendor of choice for the world’s leading multinationals.
About the Role:
The Project Management intern assists with planning, organizing, managing and executing projects from beginning to end.
- Assist in Project Management: be in direct contact with clients (by email and phone) to carry out the projects from start to end.
- Creative Writing: assist in writing commercial and marketing scripts, as well as creative scenarios.
- Visual Communication Marketing: assist in establishing communication strategies for the clients’ projects.
- Developing Concepts and Ideas: brainstorm with your team members on the best commercial and marketing strategies for the project.
- May perform other duties and responsibilities that management may deem necessary from time to time.
- Be able to sign an internship agreement with your University
- A team worker, passionate about the growth and development of the enterprise
- Excellent written and verbal English communication skills, other languages would be an asset
- Organized, proactive and autonomous
- Able to communicate between different departments, the creative and commercial team, as well as manage different projects
How to Apply:
For more information and to apply please visit Career Connect and search Reference ID ‘3L6Z3’