About the company
We are experts in risk, strategy and people – and a strategic partner in promoting growth, protecting value and helping clients make better decisions.
Our colleagues at Marsh, Guy Carpenter, Mercer and Oliver Wyman are known for character, commitment to their clients’ enterprise and the temperament to overcome challenges.
About the role
We are currently looking for a talented and ambitious Graduate Retirement Analyst to join our Wealth Analytical Services team in Belfast. This is an opportunity to join an established centre of excellence, specialising in a wide range of retirement solutions, providing technical expertise and support to our European Retirement markets.
We are looking for strong team players with excellent communication skills, business acumen, alongside the core technical skills. This is an opportunity to fulfil a fundamental role in providing pension solutions across our wide range of services. We tailor the range of services to support and develop an individual’s skills now and into the future.
- Exceptional training and development opportunities
- Challenging yet friendly and diverse work environment
- Competitive salary and comprehensive benefits
- We will fund a number of different professional study pathways including the Actuarial & Certified Actuarial Analyst CAA exams, and other relevant personal and professional exams
- Exposure to a wide range of services with an abundance of career enhancing opportunities
- Flexible working arrangements to enable employees to balance work and home life
- On track to receive a 2:1 in a numerical or semi-numerical degree
- In order to apply, candidates must be eligible to work in the UK or Republic of Ireland
- No Visa sponsorship
How to apply
Click here to apply (Ref ID: EW3AL).