About the company
Become a Project Control placement and develop your understanding of working within the wider Project Management team. Project Control at MBDA will enable you to explore the global culture of product development, manufacture, in-service support and future projects.
About the role
You will help deliver exciting new sophisticated technology and engineering projects, gaining on the job training from experienced professional project managers.
- Further develop your analytical skills to define complex plans, maintain work break down and cost breakdown structures, develop plans and performance reports.
- Learn to adapt your communication style for a variety of stakeholders- you will work with engineers, external customers and project stakeholders.
- Build on your influencing skills, as a clear communicator and motivator, to bring about team building and encouraging the wider project teams to meet schedule and cost objectives.
- Gain a broad understanding of the business through hands-on roles.
- Studying for a degree in an engineering or business-based subject.
- Willingness to build technical knowledge.
How to apply
Click here to apply (Ref ID: JQNEX).