About the company
Boeing is the world’s leading aerospace company and the largest manufacturer of commercial jetliners, defense, space and security systems, and service provider of aftermarket support, with capabilities in military aircraft, rotorcraft, electronic and defence systems, satellites, performance-based logistics and training and advanced communication systems.
About the role
This role as a 6 month Public Affairs and Communications Intern based in Westminster London or Virtually with cover politics, government, policy and communications, both internal and external. The role-holder will assist with the planning and execution of stakeholder engagement activities and provide ad hoc support for long-term reputation-building activities planned by the Boeing’s UK & Ireland Government Affairs and Communications teams, with a focus on public relations and advocacy
Basic Qualifications (Required Skills/Experience):
- Current undergraduate of any degree subject considered; politics, humanities or business degrees preferred.
- Must have excellent communications and inter-personal skills as well as strong writing skills, with a high degree of grammatical accuracy.
- Experience in delivering presentations and working in large teams preferred. Must be fluent in English.
- Must demonstrate an ability to work independently and with remote teams, and be able to confidently manage many tasks simultaneously.
Preferred Qualifications (Desired Skills/Experience):
- Must have strong organizational and time-keeping skills.
- An interest in aerospace, politics, PR, marketing and/or communications is preferred.
- The ideal candidate will have worked in a corporate environment previously, is proficient in Microsoft Office, Word, PowerPoint and Excel, has demonstrated leadership qualities in the university environment (and has experience working with different levels of seniority.
How to apply
Click here to apply (Ref ID: ANVLL).