About the company
Credit Suisse is a leading global wealth manager with strong investment banking capabilities. Headquartered in Zurich, Switzerland, our operation has a global reach and extends to about 50 countries worldwide across mature and emerging markets with more than 45,000 employees from over 150 different nations.
The Credit Suisse Structured Transactions Group (“STG”) is the centre of expertise for origination and structuring of a multi-billion complex financing business for Ultra High Net Worth (UHNW) clients and companies they control throughout the EMEA and Latin American regions.
About the role
Our Internship Program runs for 10 weeks, from June to August and is open to students graduating in 2022 who passionate about gaining an insight into one of our core departments at Credit Suisse. These include International Wealth Management.
STG presents a unique opportunity to work with products that include asset-based financing and cash-flow based financing. There is also an opportunity to work with a variety of difference clients across numerous industries and geographies, and to interact with many functions and departments within Credit Suisse including the Investment Bank.
Credit Suisse is noted for the diversity of its employees, but seeks colleagues with a common set of abilities – highly motivated and creative individuals who have demonstrated academic achievement, and have the ability to work independently and as a member of a team. We’ll be looking at your potential, your ability, your academic background and your extracurricular activities. We’re looking to build future leaders who add fresh and diverse perspectives to our business.
- Client-focused and committed to developing creative solutions
- A leader who naturally attracts followers
- A critical thinker with excellent problem-solving skills
- A self-starter who is able to envision long-term goals and ways to attain them
- A collaborative team member who builds excellent relationships
- An articulate communicator who also recognizes the importance of listening
- Analytical and logical, with raw intellectual ability
How to apply
Click here to apply (Ref ID: 2JW3D).