About the company
We’re home to some of the world’s favourite brands, such as Walkers, Pepsi Max, Quaker, Tropicana, Doritos, Pipers, Naked, Copella, Lipton, Monster Munch and 7UP to name just a few! Our business covers the full product lifecycle from creating new flavours in our labs to dreaming up ad campaigns and delivering packs to stores. There’s plenty in between too.
We build brands we are really proud of and we have a mission to create more smiles with every sip and bite. Here at PepsiCo we think like entrepreneurs. We voice opinions fearlessly. We celebrate diversity and differences. We care about growing sustainably. And we get a lot of free Doritos.
About the role
Our placement programmes are structured to give you the chance to make an impact on some of the world’s biggest brands. From day one, you’ll be working on projects that matter. You’ll shake things up, shape trends, and get guidance and development to help you discover your potential.
As a PepsiCo 12-month Intern, you will work within the heart of our Commercial Function. You’ll be given a great introduction to the range of brands that PepsiCo offer, and gain a deep understanding of the wider categories that the products sit in. Our ambition is to provide you with a broad understanding into the day-to-day running of our Commercial function, all culminating in a programme that offers huge variety of difference experiences.
- Following path to a degree level qualification, preferably a Business related degree (Business, Management, Economics, Maths, Marketing etc) or closely related discipline.
- Quick learner who is confident analysing data and shows a curiosity to develop the “so what” from the analysis.
- Someone who can build relationships with multiple stakeholders within the business across Category, Insights, Sales and Marketing departments.
- Motivated and proactive individuals who are great team players
- Disruption. An intellectual curiosity and a willingness to challenge accepted ways of doing things
- Passion. For our company, our customers, your development and for sustainability.
- Ambition. Eagerness to learn and grow your career and aspire to be our future leaders.
- Creativity. Bring your new thinking and fresh ideas to our brands.
- You! At PepsiCo we bring ourselves to work and embrace diversity and inclusion. We believe our differences is what makes us special.
- Full UK driving license
How to apply
Click here to apply.