About the company
We’re JLL. We’re a professional services and investment management firm specializing in real estate. As a Fortune 500 company, we help real estate owners, occupiers and investors achieve their business ambitions.
If you’re looking to step up your career, JLL is the perfect professional home. With us, you’ll have a chance to innovate with the world’s leading businesses, put that expertise into action on landmark projects, and work on game-changing real estate initiatives. You’ll also make long-lasting professional connections and be inspired by the best. We’re focused on opportunity and want to help you make the most of yours. Achieve your ambitions – join us at JLL!
About the role
- Assist in the preparation of Valuations in the PRC – including market research, data analysis, site inspections, preparation of valuations and report writing.
- Individual is expected to travel on assignments within the PRC.
- Assist seniors with project pitch and proposal drafting
- Support the team with upkeep of internal data library
- Work with team members of the PRC teams in Hong Kong, Shanghai and Guangzhou, when required.
- Financial – targets to be set.
- People – ability to communicate well with team members, colleagues, and clients.
- Clients – deliver first class service.
- Other – if not already a qualified member of a real estate / property institute(s) e.g. CIREA, RICS, HKIS, API or equivalent, individual should target to be accredited with property related professional institute(s).
- Graduate degree in real estate, surveying, economics or business related discipline
- Preferably major in real estate/valuation.
- Willing to pursue professional qualifications
- High initiative with good team work
- Good command of both written and spoken English and Chinese.
- Hands-on knowledge in MS applications, including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc.
How to apply
Click here to apply.